- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby
- Temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour: if the liquid is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- Right for the jaw, particularly soft silicone teat
- 300ml: 0-6 months M (medium feed hole)
- Clinically tested*: for an optimal combination of breast and bottle feeding
- Made of high-quality and lightweight polyamide (PA), BPA-free
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, bottle food should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every meal. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That’s why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function were developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To prevent feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. In the future, the function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the liquid is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the liquid for feeding should have body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the mean blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polyamide and polypropylene. Licensed editions are excluded.
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional safety measure. Therefore, the temperature of the liquid should still be checked manually before actual feeding.
Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
Soft as a mother’s breast
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
The NUK Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow to help your baby drink without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.
Baby bottle made of light, transparent polyamide:
- Practical NUK Temperature Control display that changes colour from blue (cool) to white (too hot)
- Permanently hygienic with high-quality glass optics and pleasant haptics
- Free from harmful substances and odourless – BPA-free
- Easy to fill and clean – extra-wide bottle neck
- Safe grip and stable – through slightly contoured shape of bottle with wide base
- Unlimited combinations – with all NUK First Choice products
*Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to http://nuk.com/research
NUK baby bottles comply with the European safety standard EN14350.
Carefully read warnings and instructions inside. Please retain product information and article/ LOT no. for future use.