Your options have never been better! From nipple to base, the Dr Brown’s™ Options+™ Anti-Colic Wide-Neck Bottle offers a more natural bottle-feeding experience and eases the transition from breast to bottle and back again.
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Offers a flow rate that supports breastfeeding
- BPA free, dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe
What Kelly says: “Dr Brown’s Bottles have been my “go-to” starter bottle as a maternity nurse for years. Little immature digestive systems are very sensitive, so having a bottle with an effective vent system that reduces discomfort really helps babies feed comfortably in the early days and beyond.”
Enhanced Internal System
- The anti-colic internal vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience. The fully-vented bottle is clinically proven to reduce colic, better preserves nutrients, aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep, and provides a flow rate that supports breastfeeding.
Breast-Like Nipple Shape
- The breast-like shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience. Designed alongside medical professionals, the correctly contoured nipple shape and high-grade, soft silicone offer a more comfortable feeding experience and help to avoid nipple confusion.
Take the guesswork out of feeding
- With a 93% acceptance rate, you won’t have to wonder if your baby will love their Dr Brown’s™ bottle. In a comprehensive study of 884 babies, 93% of babies accepted Dr Brown’s™ Options+™ Wide-Neck Nipple.
It’s all about nipple flow
Each Dr Brown’s Bottle Nipple is uniquely engineered so that flow rates don’t change between same-level nipples. That consistent, natural flow lets you find the right flow level for baby – and be sure it won’t change between same-level nipples.
It’s Great to Have Options+™
Dr Brown’s bottles work best with the vent system in place but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.